Sue, Dave, Kyle and Theo offer you a warm welcome to Larry's Lodge, dog friendly bed and breakfast (b&b) with private accommodation in Keswick, the Lake District.
Larry's Lodge is a small guest house built over 150 years ago in the traditional Lakeland style. We are just a few minutes’ walk from Keswick town centre, the Theatre by the Lake and Derwentwater. You'll find that you can start many of the local fell walks directly from our accommodation while leaving your car parked outside our house on quiet Eskin Street.
All the twin and double bedrooms in Larry's Lodge guest accommodation are en-suite with our compact single bedroom having its own private shower room and private bathroom.
Breakfast at Larry's Lodge is specially prepared for you using local produce. You can choose from a full cooked English breakfast with free range eggs, Vegetarian or just choose from our selection of cereals, fresh fruit and local honey. Our homemade marmalade and bread are real favourite’s with our guests.
Larry's Lodge is walker and cyclist friendly with maps available for guest use and advice on walks around the area is given freely.
Our small front garden won the Small Guest House, Bed & Breakfast category of the Keswick in Bloom awards in 2015.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement, minimum age 12 months. (Please check our dog rules, thank you.)
- Walker and Cyclist friendly with lots of advice on where to walk.
- Free WiFi for our guests.
- Discount guests tickets for trips around Derwentwater.
- Information about fishing in the Lake District.
- Special Offer : A591 Re-Opening Promotion for MAY, please check our Tariff page for more details